Unable to resolve all outstanding invoices with the selected payment method. Please try again or use

hexoutfit
1 0 0

I'm getting error : Unable to resolve all outstanding invoices with the selected payment method. Please try again or use a different payment account or method.

Actually i was unable to pay subscription fee on time. I'm using Mastercard of Meezan Bank Pakistan. Paypal

How can i resolve this problem. My website is down due to this. 

Reply 1 (1)
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1161 77 185

Hi, @hexoutfit!

I'm so sorry to hear that your store is down at the moment. Is this your first invoice, or have you been able to successfully pay for your fees previously using this payment method? Mastercard (credit card) payment methods usually work well, as this is definitely a payment method we accept.

You could double-check with your bank to make sure there have been no security holds added to your card - this can sometimes happen if your bank does not recognise the charge from Shopify! They may place a temporary hold on your account until you can confirm this is a genuine charge. It's worth checking in with your bank to make sure there are no holds on your card at the moment. 

Another possibility is that there are insufficient funds on the card attached to your PayPal account. If you check your emails, you should see an email from Shopify that outlines tot total amount of the charges due - your invoice! Once you know how much is owed, you can then go to your  PayPal account and make sure there are enough funds there to cover the outstanding invoice.

Let me know how you get on with these steps, we can take things from there!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog