UPS air rates not showing up in cart

tomatohead
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am setting up a new store and have enabled UPS air rates for some of my items.  When I add those items to my cart and look at shipping options only the USPS rates are available.  I'm using Shopify Shipping.   UPS ground rates are available in the cart for my other items that don't require air shipment.

when I go to Settings>Shipping and then scroll down to the area where you can check your shipping rates I get the error message below.  I have tried updating the location address several different ways and have verified the address on ups.com but I still don't see the air rates.  Both of my shipping locations are in Knoxville, TN, surely this is a large enough city to have air service.  Does anyone have experience with this issue?  I'm at a loss.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.49.13 AM.png

Reply 1 (1)

saivismitha
Shopify Partner
138 7 32

Hello @tomatohead,

If you're seeing this message, then it means that either you don't have a shipping zone set up for your destination address, or the contents of the cart don't meet the eligibility criteria for the shipping rates that you've set.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping