Why are UPS claims responses delayed?

Josh_Perry1
Visitor
2 0 0

I have had to file two claims for UPS shipments and have gotten absolutely no response from the shipping-claims@shopify.com contact beyond the initial automated response.

The first claim was filed 9 days ago and the second was filed three days ago.

Is there any explanation for the current delay in responsiveness? My customers are getting upset and my hands are tied by needing to go through Shopify for support. It's really putting a strain on customer relationships and calling into question how much I can rely on Shopify as my business grows. 

It's extremely frustrating.

Replies 4 (4)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Josh_Perry1,

Thank you for getting in touch and I can appreciate your frustration in how long you are having to wait to hear back from us about this. We do not offer a time frame on responses when it comes to UPS claims, as they can vary, so your claims should still be with our shipping team and you will hear back as soon as there is more information to provide.

If you are looking for an update, I would recommend replying to the automated response you received and it should be sent to our shipping team for them to respond to. You can also contact our support team directly so that you can be authenticated and they can check the status of your claims.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sarap-Now
Visitor
1 0 0

We have gotten nothing either on claims we've opened over two weeks ago.  Sent follow-up emails and no response either.  When trying to contact support, we are just lead to common articles.  How can we get help on this.  

sunnybox
Tourist
3 0 2

I'm having the exact same issue.  Complete crickets after following their specific steps.  This is incredibly frustrating.

Josh_Perry1
Visitor
2 0 0
I don't anticipate it changing...