URGENT HELP NEEDED! Shopify payments holding 100% of payouts

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Shopify payments holding 100% of payouts

faizanmendhro73
Visitor
3 0 0

Out of nowhere without any notification or email shopify turned off my payouts, the payout date was removed and next payout amount changed to $0.00. After leaving my job, I invested all of my savings into this business and finally started getting orders, I have to pay marketing costs and my supplier. This business is the only thing that feeds me and my family right now. I tried contacting shopify support and after 3-4 support agents telling me the exact same thing that they have escalated my issue and I will hear from them but its been 4 days and I'm almost out of capital to run this business. They are saying that the payment team is busy with too many tickets and will come to me. My ticket id is 48347338 which was generated on 12th June 2024. Please anyone help me out what should I do? after saving for so long and failing for more than 2 years I'm finally doing this and I'm about to run out of money. Please be human I have a wife and a kid.

Replies 5 (5)

SealSubs-Roan
Explorer
520 35 47

Hi @faizanmendhro73 !

I understand your concern regarding this. This kind of issue in Shopify will roughly take around 2 weeks or less. I know that this is not ideal though, the best course of action as of now is to keep an open communication with Shopify support team as they are the one who has a better view of your account's status, and you can also request for them to follow up your concern to the escalated department if possible.

Roan
Please let me know if it works by marking it as a solution!
Seal Subscriptions App, a subscription app for Shopify, with glowing user testimonials and a free plan.
faizanmendhro73
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi @SealSubs-Roan 

Maybe you dont understand the situation here, If only I had enough capital to wait for 2 weeks I could. I have seen only horror stories regarding this issue on shopify community. I still havent heard from any financial team member

Stylecheatnat
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey, did you get a solution to this? The same thing has happened to us and we now have refunds coming out of payouts but the next is scheduled for 4 days away and all the money from sales is staying in pending. I spoke with plus support and they said theres a known issue and he can assure me i will receive payment for Tuesdays sales by friday (today) however no payout scheduled for today and the pending pot is just building up. Hope they sort this issue soon!

faizanmendhro73
Visitor
3 0 0

This is what I've been hearing for the past week, first I couldnt even see my payout date and now they gave me 20th june which was yesterday and I got nothing. Today I checked the date is changed to 21 which is today and still I dont see anything happening

Ellie881
Tourist
33 0 1

Was this ever resolved? We just received the 'Funds on hold, Customers can still checkout and to contact support for the next steps.' So far it's been 2 days of contacting support and no resolution and no idea why there even is as a hold as supposedly there are no notes as to why funds would be on hold & now they say "Support Advisor): I just received a notification from our team that their channel is closed as of the moment and will continue their operations tomorrow." How is it possible it's closed on a Thursday at 2PM EST? We cannot run a business this way.