URGENT - Not received payment in Paypal account

Solved
Taj2
1 0 0

Peter I’ve just opened a store print on demand printful I wanted to know PayPal is my payment gateway from my customers I was wondering does payment happen instantly to my PayPal account because I wanted print to take there charges out of what I earn then I keep the profit 

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2930 380 589

@Taj2 

As far as I know, the funds would be available in your Paypal account immediately; however, I would recommend checking in with Paypal Support to confirm this. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Udude
2 0 0

Hey Trevor, I got an order from my store through paypal but didnt set up my paypal account. i was notified to make a paypal account to recieve the payment. after the account was made i didnt recieve any payment as of today. On my shopify page its telling me that the payment is pending. i contacted paypal and they said they see not transaction to my account thats linked to my shopify store. so how will i recieve the payment ? 

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2930 380 589

@Udude 

Best to reach back out to Paypal support with the transaction information for the order. If you open the order, scroll down to the order timeline, then click on the payment line, you'll find the authorization number and token number that Paypal can use to find the order and connect it to your account. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes