Using Shopify Shipping Rates With 3rd Party Software

Sneiv
Excursionist
19 1 18

I'm currently on the Shopify advanced plan and ship about 50+ order per day using Shipworks by Stamps.com. My Shopify orders import directly into Shipworks, it works great and significantly reduces opportunities for errors in my operation.

The Priority Mail Cubic Rates in Shopify are 10-20% lower than those in my Stamps.com account that I have connected to Shipworks. Is there any way connect the Shopify shipping rates to my Shipworks software to replace my Stamps.com account? If so, the savings would be greater than $500/month.

Unfortunately, printing shipping labels through Shopify is very cumbersome when shipping a large volume of orders and it's not a feasible shipping solution for my warehouse staff.

Replies 2 (2)

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 94

Hi @Sneiv,

For using Shopify Shipping Rates you need to configure with Shopify Shipping Services.

And if you are looking for a shipping solution that allows you to print shipping labels effortlessly for top carriers like Stamps.com, USPS, UPS, FedEx, and so on, then Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App is the ideal option. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

PrimeBrands
Visitor
1 0 0

Were you able to find a solution to this? The only solution I've come across is creating a private app and using the API credentials to integrate with the 3rd party software, though I'm not sure if it works yet.