USPS Pickups - How to easily find combined weight?

Mizzely
Excursionist
21 0 5

Hello there, 

I feel like this must be available because I don't know how anyone functions otherwise! 

I schedule daily USPS pickups from my house. I work until about midnight EST, labels are printed for tomorrow, I schedule my pickup for the morning, and set my packages in my garage for my carrier. Works great!

Except now that I have moved to Shopify, I am trying to use Shopify labels so I don't have to have a billion things open. Problem is, when I go to wrap up my night, I cannot print a manifest because all my packages are for tomorrow, and I can't find anywhere that I can easily see what was shipped with tomorrow's date and the weight of the package so I can input it into the USPS website. 

Is there a way for me to get a SCAN form for my carrier for my packages she is picking up in the morning? Is there a place I am missing to find package weights after shipping easily, without having to go into each individual order? 

Replies 4 (4)

Lakshmishri
Shopify Partner
12 0 2
Mizzely
Excursionist
21 0 5

Shipping Manifests only allows me to print out orders scheduled to be  shipped TODAY. It will not allow me to do it for the next day, which is what I need. I cant even see if that would give me the total weight because I've not been able to get it to generate a manifest for me. 

Mizzely
Excursionist
21 0 5

Okay I was able to generate one now for the ones that have already been picked up today. It only shows me the shipping speed break downs. It does not show me the combined weights of the packages.

Mizzely
Excursionist
21 0 5

Example from Shippo, who actually schedules a pickup for you. As you can see it was a light night for me. This is my pickup for tomorrow. It lets me know I have 1 Priority Mail package, as well as the weight. 

shippo.jpg

Is there a place to get the breakdown like this for Shopify shipping/labels? 

If not obviously I will stick with Shippo. But I do like the Shopify system and would prefer to do that if possible.