Verify account Shopify payments

kolkompaniet
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi!

were having problem with Shopify payments.

I got an email telling us,
"Grattis, du har konfigurerat Shopify Payments. Du kan nu ta emot onlinebetalningar och låta kunderna välja hur de vill betala." in Swedish and translated

Congratulations, you've set up Shopify Payments. You can now accept online payments and let customers choose how they want to pay.

We still got the warning telling us we have to verify the account? How do we fix this?

Replies 5 (5)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 263

Hi, @kolkompaniet!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern.

I'm happy to hear that you were able to set up Shopify Payments. I understand that you received a  notice saying that you will need to verify your account. Rest assured, this is a standard process that our banking partners conduct in order to verify Shopify Payments accounts. Were you prompted to submit any documents? If so, you will want to submit them by heading over to your Shopify Admin, and clicking on Submit Documents. 

If you are still having issues, we’ll need to access your account in order to gather more information. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via Community Forums at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through our Help Center. In order to access our live support, you will want to follow the on screen prompts to sign in, choose your topic and issue and at the bottom of the help articles provided will be all available live support options.

Talk soon!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kolkompaniet
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi!

Thank you for the answer. Yes I have submitted documents. Our electric bill
and a document showing our bank account. But I still cant get shopify
payments as an option for payments on our website. If I run it in test mode
everything works out okey but when we go live the option is not visible.

What do we have to do?

Best regards

Per
Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 263

Hi again, @kolkompaniet!

Thanks for following up.

I'm happy to hear that you were able to submit the necessary documents. It's likely that our team is still reviewing them so you won't be able to activate the option completely. To confirm this, please reply to the active ticket via email, or create a new ticket by getting in touch with our live support through the Help Center. From there, our team can take a closer look at your account.

Let me know how that goes!

kolkompaniet
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi!

I got an notification today at shopify saying my shopify payment account is
parked and that i have to contact the shopify-suport about the next step
(In swedish)

I dont really understand how?

Per
Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 263

Hi again, @kolkompaniet!

I'd be happy to help you get in touch with our support team.

In order to access our live support, you will want to access our Help Center. From there, follow the on screen prompts to sign in and choose your topic and issue. You will then scroll to the bottom of the page and will see all of the available live support options.

If you are unable to login, click on "Can't log in to your Shopify account". Then, select "I still can't access my account", and you will see the available contact options.

Let me know how that goes.