What are the Shopify Fees or percentages when Importing Orders from Amazon and eBay via an app?

What are the Shopify Fees or percentages when Importing Orders from Amazon and eBay via an app?

davefant
Tourist
10 1 1

Sorry if I have missed this information, we use Shopify Payments for the website orders but I am unclear on the fees or percentage of sale that Shopify would charge for orders on eBay or Amazon that are imported via an app. The orders are paid for on the respective channel and not on Shopify but are brought into the Shopify Dashboard.  

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2313 211 615

I don't think there's a fee for importing orders, but you could check your order timeline to be sure.

On regular orders you'll see something like "Shopify added $xxx to your next payout", that amount is less than the order total if used Shopify payments.

This should help you as well: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/reports-and-analytics/shopify-reports/report-types/finances-repor...

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Figure Out Why You're Not Getting Sales

SunrseIntegratn
Shopify Expert
34 3 8

Shopify Payments will not take any fees for orders imported via the API (via an app or channel.) Your eBay and/or Amazon orders will be imported for fulfillment purposes only. You will not have any transactional details/info since the payment is external.

Shopify integration, API, and software development for enterprises - https://www.sunriseintegration.com

Skye
Shopify Staff
1120 99 200

Hi, @davefant 

That's a great question!

If the orders were placed on third party channels, and imported to your Shopify, you won't be subject to any additional fees. 

The only time you will be subject to transaction fees is if you have a third-party payment gateway enabled in your Shopify Checkout

In the meantime, I would love if you could provide a link to your store on Shopify so I can potentially provide additional feedback!

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog