Solved

When will I get my refund??

HayleyReed
Visitor
1 0 0

I ordered from an international seller and they processed my refund on 03/07/2023. They then told me the funds were taken from their account on 03/13/2023. It is now the 21st and I have still yet to receive my refund. When will I get it???

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2257 452 393

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @HayleyReed.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! As Shopify is a platform that hosts online businesses, we do not manage or ship the orders ourselves.

In this case, I would suggest reaching out to the business that you made the purchase from and make them aware you have not received the refund. If you are unable to get in touch with the business - speaking to your bank would be the best bet regarding the refund. They will have processes aimed to retrieve your funds for the order you requested a refund on.

If you suspect that this online store is operating on the Shopify platform and is violating our Terms of Service and/or our Acceptable Use Policy, you can file a report with the merchant.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2257 452 393

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @HayleyReed.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! As Shopify is a platform that hosts online businesses, we do not manage or ship the orders ourselves.

In this case, I would suggest reaching out to the business that you made the purchase from and make them aware you have not received the refund. If you are unable to get in touch with the business - speaking to your bank would be the best bet regarding the refund. They will have processes aimed to retrieve your funds for the order you requested a refund on.

If you suspect that this online store is operating on the Shopify platform and is violating our Terms of Service and/or our Acceptable Use Policy, you can file a report with the merchant.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog