Why am I still being charged £10 a month even without any open stores?

moyaevans
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello I have not got any stores open but I am still being charged £10 a month for shopify.  What can I do to stop this?

Reply 1 (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1142 122 147

Hi, @moyaevans!

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm happy to help. 

You mentioned that you don't have any stores open on Shopify. Have you created a Shopify account in the past, or have you never signed up before? 

If you have signed up for Shopify previously, it's possible you didn't cancel your subscription. You can log into your account and follow these steps to close your store to prevent being charged further. If you've created multiple accounts and aren't sure which one you're being charged for, you can enter your email on this page to receive a list of all associated stores. 

If you've never had a Shopify account but are receiving charges from Shopify, your payment information may be compromised. I recommend contacting your payment provider to investigate, and you can follow these steps to contact us and have your card removed from the Shopify account:

1. Head over to this link: Contact Shopify Support • Shopify Help Center
  2. Select Can't log in to your Shopify account
  3. Select I still can't access my account
  4. Scroll down to where it says Get support and select one of the available support options

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog