Why are my sales payouts still pending after 3 months?

Melony1
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi! Our first sale was made on the 17/10/23 & the status of the payout is still “pending”. Since then, we’ve had several payments and they’re all “pending”. Can someone please assist?

Replies 5 (5)

jaynew_
Tourist
17 0 1

Were you able to get this fixed? What was your issue? I'm experiencing the same thing

Blair
Shopify Staff
1965 260 233

Hi @Melony1 & @jaynew_,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'd be happy to provide some assistance with this request, to ensure it gets resolved. To gather a bit more information, are you seeing a payout date available?

If not, I'd encourage you to connect with us directly. This will allow our support team to get you authenticated, as we wouldn't have access to any account-specific information through the Community. They will be able to investigate further to ensure this gets resolved. 

To connect, you can: 

• Head over to our Help Center: https://shopify.link/KWb8
  • In the virtual assistance chat box, type 'Contact Support'
  • This will prompt you to log into your shop
  • Once logged in, you will see the option to chat with an advisor

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

jaynew_
Tourist
17 0 1

Is this really a response....?? NO there is NO payout date available. I contacted support with an escalated support ticket 10 days ago with ZERO response even after reaching back out multiple times. At what point does this become criminal?

youngzokim
Visitor
1 0 0

Having exactly the same problem here. Live chat is a joke. They know nothing. I wish I could cancel this account but can't as there are pending transactions. IT IS CRIMINAL

Melony1
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi all! It got fixed! We called and it was because we didn’t have our 2 step authorization or 2 factor authorization in security. So once you switch this on, it might help!