Why can't I purchase labels on my eCommerce platform?

Jess-19
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey! I have been unable to purchase shopify labels for almost 24 hours. I reported this earlier today to shopify support and they have replied this evening advising that there may be a link to certain addresses not being registered on Google. This isn't the case as I am unable to book in any orders with multiple different shipping addresses / locations. Below is the error message I'm getting - any help would be much appreciated!

Jess19_1-1664830650559.png

Replies 3 (3)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 132

Hi there, @Jess-19!

Thanks so much for reaching out about this. We did have a Shopify-wide error affecting shipping label purchases around this time, but it should now be fully resolved. Are you now able to purchase shipping labels as usual? I would definitely recommend fully clearing all cookies and cache from your browser, and then refreshing to see if this allows you to then purchase your labels as usual. 

How are things on your store going? Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? I'd love to help! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jess-19
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey! I have had a reply from support via email to say it was a known issue and has been resolved but it hasn't for me. I'm still getting the same error message and haven't been able to book a label in using shopify fulfilment since 3rd October. I've cleared cookies and cache and have tried to book labels in on 3 difference devices - still not working!

I would say issues like this being resolved quickly would be an improvement - I'm having to manually book labels in which is taking up so much time.

loveandtiers
Excursionist
23 1 8

Hello Ivy, today I am having the same issue with regards to getting an error message when trying to buy a shipping label. Please can you advise if there is a system issue?

TIA x

Rebecca