Why is it impossible to reach customer service or connect with a human?!

Aj34
Visitor
2 0 2

How do I get any help at all?! None of your FAQs are of assistance

Replies 3 (3)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1093 118 137

Hi there, @Aj34!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch with Shopify Support.

Our live Support team is available 24/7 through callback, live chat, and email. With all of those methods you will connect with a real human! When it comes to reaching out to our Support line, I'll provide some steps here to make it easier.

1. Head over to this link: Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center
  2. Log in (recommended) or Continue without logging in
  3. Use the Search Bar to look into your current issue, such as "Issue with theme" or "Request callback"
  4. Scroll down to where it says Get support and click Continue
  5. Choose Chat With Us, Schedule a Callback, or Email Us

If the Callback option isn't available at the time you follow these steps, it may be because the queue is currently full. In these cases, I would give it 5-10 mins and then check once more.

Additionally, if there's anything I can help you out with here, I'd be more than happy to. You can reply explaining your issue, and I'll provide you with the relevant information and resources.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Aj34
Visitor
2 0 2

All I get is an error message when requesting a call back after putting in my phone number. This is a ridiculous number of hoops to jump through

Greta
Shopify Staff
1093 118 137

Hi, @Aj34!

Thank you for getting back to me, and I'm sorry you're still having difficulties. I'm happy to look into this further with you.

I first recommend clearing your cache and cookies, as well as trying out an incognito browser. If after those steps you're still running into issues, could you share a screenshot of the error message you receive with me here? With that and any other information you provide me I'll be able to reach out to our technical team to try and figure out what the issue is.

Thank you for working with me on this! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog