Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account

Paperpress
1 0 0

Hi Guys 

I've had this pop up on my account, I submitted all docs 4 days ago but still can't access the funds I need 

I changed over to and Irish payments account. I've tried Shopify chat, but keep getting told that it's with your banking partners and they can't provide an update 

I really need the money to be honest to fullfill the orders

many  thanks

Mark 

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
480 72 81

Hey @Paperpress, 

Welcome to Shopify Community!

At any time during the life of a store using this gateway, our banking partners review each account. Everyone goes through this standard review as part of ongoing monitoring to ensure users are in compliance with the Terms Of Service/processing regulations of the gateway. There can be many reasons for an account to be reviewed, but it's important to note that our Business Operations Team are the only ones who can exchange this information with you on this subject.

Because your concern involves sensitive information, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog