2 0 1

I unable to verified my Shopify Payments

Accepted Solution (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @mysoul_1809!

Can you see any banner messages on your store's admin at the moment? Sometimes certain documents are required to prove residency in a supported region for example, and if these are needed you will see a banner in your admin as soon as you login.

The quickest and easiest way to find out what exactly is needed is to reach out to our live support via phone, chat or email can be reached via our support portal here. Simply login to your store,  type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. Here's a video showing the steps in action. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @mysoul_1809!

Can you see any banner messages on your store's admin at the moment? Sometimes certain documents are required to prove residency in a supported region for example, and if these are needed you will see a banner in your admin as soon as you login.

The quickest and easiest way to find out what exactly is needed is to reach out to our live support via phone, chat or email can be reached via our support portal here. Simply login to your store,  type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. Here's a video showing the steps in action. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog