Solved

Zapiet App requires disable Dynamic Buttons: so can we somehow show Accelerated Payment Buttons?

FUCHA
Shopify Partner
20 2 0

Hello Beautiful Humans

• I'm trying to use Zapiet's "Store Pickup + Delivery" app which is compatible with Shopify OS 2.0
  • However, to use it "Dynamic Buttons must be disabled" (at the theme level) which removes the "Buy Now" button from all product pages
  • Removing the Buy Now button ensures all customers proceed to the cart page where the Zapiet date-selector lives (otherwise customer's can bypass the cart page via the product page Buy Now button and they miss the Zapiet delivery date selector)
  • My understanding is that disabling Dynamic Buttons disables all Accelerated Checkout Buttons too (site-wide)
  • Is this correct?
  • And if so is there workaround so Accelerated Checkout Buttons are still available for customers to using Zapiet?
Accepted Solution (1)
FUCHA
Shopify Partner
20 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

• Hi Flora, and thanks for your amazing support. I even got a phone call from Zapiet too, so it's 5 Stars from me! 

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

FloraZapiet
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi ChaChingCo, Flora here from Zapiet support.

You are correct, we recommend turning off your product page dynamic checkout button as it can allow the customer to bypass our widget.

You can use accelerated checkout buttons as long as they appear only after your customer has already selected their options on our widget. For example, this could be in the cart page after the customer has made their selections via our widget, or during the checkout.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@zapiet.com or via live chat if you need any further assistance with this 🙂

FUCHA
Shopify Partner
20 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

• Hi Flora, and thanks for your amazing support. I even got a phone call from Zapiet too, so it's 5 Stars from me!