summer '24 product search (admin) broken - missing filters

Solved

summer '24 product search (admin) broken - missing filters

Stever27
Tourist
5 1 8

All the usual filters and the search bar are missing from the admin products and orders pages for me after the latest Summer '24 changes.  I'm baffled since these are things I use constantly.  Feels like the page is not sized correctly, but so far what I've tried with the browser (zoom in/out, resize, reload page, log out and in, clear all shopify cookies, clear cache), the 'filter'/search capability is not shown.  Several other admin pages are showing similar weird and drastic breakage.

Products

Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 1.38.32 PM.png

Orders

Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 1.44.31 PM.png

It was much better about 3 versions ago when the filters were initially visible and the search bar was always open and present.

Then a recent past update moved them to buttons on the far right (requiring a large mouse movement) and required an extra annoying click every time to show / open them.  This was a huge downgrade.

Now they are gone completely.  This makes the pages unusable.

Chrome Version 125.0.6422.77 (Official Build) (x86_64)

MacOs 12.7.5

I tried firing up Safari (not an acceptable solution for me, but can use as an emergency workaround) and they DO show up "correctly".

Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 1.56.44 PM.png

Addendum / Edit: finding many other breakages on the admin, including missing buttons - basically the admin is unusable.

Accepted Solutions (2)

StevenDunneDev
Shopify Partner
57 14 10

This is an accepted solution.

Its all there for me, using Firefox and Chrome, latest versions

If my answer has been helpful to you, please give it a like and accepted solution. I greatly appreciate it 🙂

If you'd like to hire me to solve bigger problems for you, please reach out. I'd love to hear from you

View solution in original post

Stever27
Tourist
5 1 8

Good to know, so there must be a solution...

Found the problem: The "Shopify Theme File Search by EZFY" Google Chrome browser extension apparently breaks something in the latest Shopify admin CSS.  Removing the extension fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

StevenDunneDev
Shopify Partner
57 14 10

Its all there for me, using Firefox and Chrome, latest versions

If my answer has been helpful to you, please give it a like and accepted solution. I greatly appreciate it 🙂

If you'd like to hire me to solve bigger problems for you, please reach out. I'd love to hear from you
Stever27
Tourist
5 1 8

Good to know, so there must be a solution...

Found the problem: The "Shopify Theme File Search by EZFY" Google Chrome browser extension apparently breaks something in the latest Shopify admin CSS.  Removing the extension fixed the issue.