Custom Loyalty program compatible with pos

Alejandro_Manue
Excursionist
24 0 23

Hi,

I would like to ask or know if there is any app that offers loyalty discounts (not points) compatible with Shopify POS.

What I want is create specific groups with different levels of discount. Those discounts I want them to be automatic on specific collections on my website and also (pretty important) in the POS app.

With the new POS app I don't think is possible but I would like to know for sure.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies 9 (9)

OVAL
Tourist
5 0 3

I would like to gain some insight into this as well. 

ConnectPOS
Shopify Partner
119 1 12

Hi @Alejandro_Manue,

Even though we don't provide a loyalty program particularly, yet ConnectPOS has a specific feature for your request. Thanks to our Group Pricing function, you can create pricing and discount rules for each customer group. We also support using the rules that you've created in Shopify admin.

For more information, you can visit our app here, or book a free demo with us!

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.
Alejandro_Manue
Excursionist
24 0 23

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I don't have in mind change the POS but I will check it out.

Hope there is someone else with a solution. Thanks

drishti
Excursionist
28 0 1

Hi @Alejandro_Manue ,

you can have the discounts set up for a specific group of customers directly via Shopify. For displaying the discount codes, you can do it using conversion triggers via Engati

You can trigger the pop-up on collections, products, a particular product, people trying to exit page, x seconds spent on the page, adding/removing from cart, x% scroll

Apart from this you also get a complete customer support solution. I can give you a quick demo and a free trial for you to get a hands-on product. Let me know 🙂

Reach out to me directly or visit Engati if you need more help 🙂
Alejandro_Manue
Excursionist
24 0 23

Hi,

It's not really a discount code what I want to do or give customers.

But thanks for your help anyway.

sgoble
Shopify Partner
25 0 1

If you're still looking for a loyalty program, then try Customer Loyalty Accelerator - The Easiest Way to More Money is from Return Customer... | Shopify Ap...

The program rewards members with in-store credits based on parameters (amount of reward, spending target and expiration time) you establish during Initial Setup.  We monitor purchases and manager your customer's loyalty rewards account balances for you.

sg

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

Absolutely! You have the flexibility to set up loyalty programs with either cashback or discounts, whichever works best for your business. You can determine the percentage of discount you want to offer to your customers.

Additionally, you can create tiers and categorize customers based on their shopping history or spending capacity. This segmentation allows you to provide personalized benefits to different customer groups.

Apps like Fealty make it incredibly easy to set up your loyalty program within minutes, even if you don't have any technical expertise.

While the development of the POS feature is still underway, more details will be shared in the coming days. In the meantime, you can go ahead and install the app to set it up for your online store.

Alejandro_Manue
Excursionist
24 0 23

Hi,

It seems you app does what I asked but not the POS part so far so at the moment we are not gonna try it.

But looks great the part of customers tiers based on time.

sgoble
Shopify Partner
25 0 1

https://apps.shopify.com/encorecla rewards with store credits not points and works with Shopify POS and Online stores.