Is my Shopify store ready online with the right number of integrations?

Argentina_2021
Visitor
1 0 0

How many integrations do I need to do in my Shopify store for it to be ready ONLINE?

How to know if my store is going in the right direction?

AND how those integrations are helping me with my store?

AH
Replies 2 (2)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @Argentina_2021

Hyde here from Shopify.

When you say "integrations" are you referring to apps? If so, then you should only integrate apps to your store if/when you need them. There's no point in adding an app if you don't need it.

You can find apps on our app store, and they really cater to a wide range of needs. You can filter the choices on the store according to categories:

21-01-x1urd-zndut

There's more about finding, adding, and using apps in our helpful guide here.

I hope that's useful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, HYde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello and good luck with getting your store ready. You don’t necessarily need to add any apps to your store if you don’t wish to do so, but there are plenty of valuable tools offered in the Shopify App Store. 

A lot of those apps will help you to make your work easier as well as enable you to enhance your overall customer experience. One of the apps that you could check out is HelpCenter App - it has 3 main functionalities.

1. FAQ Builder - easily create an FAQ section to your store.
  2. Helpdesk ticketing system - make communicating with your customers more organized thus much easier and convenient for both sides.
  3. Live chat - have real-time conversations with customers.

Once again, good luck with setting up your store and finding the right apps that will make the processes more efficient.

Helpcenterapp