Solved

Looking for Experiences sharing of Shopify Wholesale Software + Shopify Plus + POS System

kyawkhine
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

We are an Enterprise level company in Myanmar as known as Fashion Retail Group called Blazon. We are looking for getting started of Shopify Plus + Wholesale software to apply those with POS. Is there anyone who's having suggestions to explore more or explain what and how we shall start ?

Thanks in advance.

Kyaw Khine

Warm Regards,
Kyaw Khine
Accepted Solution (1)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @kyawkhine, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the Shopify community. It's great to hear that you are planning to start with Shopify Plus. 

Give this Shopify blog a read: 10 things to do the moment you upgrade to Shopify Plus

And if you are looking for a Shopify app for the Loyalty reward program, Reviews, Email marketing automation, workflow automation, web push notification, announcement bar, affiliate marketing, referral marketing, LiveChat or Chatbot, popup, Reports & Analytics, Product recommendations. You can try the 'All-in-One' Shopify app AiTrillion. It has all the essential features integrated into a single app. Automate your store and save your cost & time. It will help you to maximize customer engagement and conversions in your store. AiTrillion provides a free app setup to its customers. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Also, it supports the Shopify Point of Sale (POS) system. 

Check out the Success Stories of brands using AiTrillion.

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @kyawkhine, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the Shopify community. It's great to hear that you are planning to start with Shopify Plus. 

Give this Shopify blog a read: 10 things to do the moment you upgrade to Shopify Plus

And if you are looking for a Shopify app for the Loyalty reward program, Reviews, Email marketing automation, workflow automation, web push notification, announcement bar, affiliate marketing, referral marketing, LiveChat or Chatbot, popup, Reports & Analytics, Product recommendations. You can try the 'All-in-One' Shopify app AiTrillion. It has all the essential features integrated into a single app. Automate your store and save your cost & time. It will help you to maximize customer engagement and conversions in your store. AiTrillion provides a free app setup to its customers. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Also, it supports the Shopify Point of Sale (POS) system. 

Check out the Success Stories of brands using AiTrillion.

Thanks.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @kyawkhine, I hope you are doing good! Have you had a look at the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion? I’d be happy to show you around our platform and I will appreciate it if you will give us a chance. If you would like to schedule a call for a product demo, I will be happy to do so. Let me know the same so I can provide the link to schedule a demo with us. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks