Solved

Where can I sell my cloth pillow products online?

Chughtaispillow
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi 

Where i can sell my cloth product.

Accepted Solution (1)

premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

This is an accepted solution.

@Chughtaispillow hello sir please let us know the detail 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you Want to modify or 
Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how  to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

This is an accepted solution.

@Chughtaispillow hello sir please let us know the detail 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you Want to modify or 
Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how  to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @Chughtaispillow!

Are you looking for a way to sell your cloth products online, in-person, or both?

Shopify is an e-commerce software solution that you can use to build your own store to sell via your own online store, in-person with POS, or via many other sales channels.

Have you been selling cloth before anywhere or are you looking to get started? 

If you want to check out Shopify for yourself you can sign up for a free 14-day trial of the platform from here on our pricing page

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're selling, is it raw cloth and fabric or are you looking to sell finished clothing?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog