POS alternatives - Anyone use ConnectPOS?

Rivertowninkery
Explorer
63 0 41

Hi,

The new shopify POS is not something that I want to use for a varitety of reasons.  I have tried giving feedback and complaining about it to shopify but it seems that it is what it is.  I just had a support member tell me that I can take the POS they offer or leave shopify.... I may have complained A LOT, but only because I never felt heard.  So yeah I am planning on leaving.   Switching to squarespace is becoming a bigger undertaking than I expected and wont have it ready by the new year so I need some bridge solutions.  

1.) Are there any POS systems you have used and kept your shopify website?

2.) I see connect POS in the shopify app store, has any one tried that? thoughts on it?

3.) All tips on switching from shopify to squarespace are welcome!

My main concern is to have am easy to use simple grid layout.  The tiles the shopify POS uses are unbearable.  Secondly, I need to have an exchange function without having to waste plastic gift cards every time someone has an exchange. 

Replies 2 (2)

Jewelcam
Explorer
48 0 32

Hi did you go with ConnectPOS if so would you recommend it?

ConnectPOS
Shopify Partner
119 1 12

Hi @Jewelcam,

Thank you for your interest in ConnectPOS. We're a leading POS system for Shopify that ensures a seamless connection between your Shopify store and brick-and-mortar location.

Here are a peek of our enormous potentials:

• Compatible with multiple devices (PC and mobile devices)
  • Ready to integrate and customize to ensure your best performance
  • 100% real-time synchronization for orders, customers and inventory
  • Manage multiple locations at ease
  • Support inventory management with in-app Adjust Inventory and Stocktake feature
  • Click and Collect
  • Refund and Exchange
  • 24/7 free support

We offer a 14-day free trial with no credit card required. For more information, please visit our app here or chat live with our support team. We're always ready for demo call so don't hesitate to leave your contact!

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.