Can I find an app to create and print price tags for my store's luggage?

mrskasses
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi,

In our bricks and mortar store we sell luggage. 

On each of our products we have hand written tags to show the RRP and sale price. 

Is there an app that I can connect to my Shopify store that will allow me to create and print out my own price tags to put on the luggage in store that uses the date from Shopify products ?

Regards,

Fiona

Replies 3 (3)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@mrskasses - I‘m not aware of such an app, but you could simply export your products to csv and use that data as a serial letter source for the word processing software of your choice, printing labels that way and without the need of a Shopify app at all …

Hope this helps,
Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6275 574 1324

Generally this can depend on your label printers process more than anything.

Otherwise a general process is to export the products to CSV > extract data often to another CSV > use CSV with PDF templates or in label printer software.

There's also creating a utility theme on the store itself to output the prices in a design, or on the individual product pages then use the browsers print functionality.

https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/create-fillable-pdf-forms-creator.html 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Auto+fill+PDF+form+from+Excel 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

VickM
Shopify Partner
74 1 6

Hello Fiona,

We can create this workflow via our  e-commerce automation platform with ease. If you are keen to explore please reach out to us via email/chat on the website.

Thanks,

Save time running your store with Konigle.
Eliminate Errors and Make more money