Solved

What is the optimal pricing strategy for customer satisfaction on Shopify?

DramaRoc57
Tourist
7 0 0

what's the best way of satisfying a costumer when selling your store product. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @DramaRoc57.

Thanks for reaching out.

That's a great question! If you are a newer business a good method to satisfy your customers is to create discount codes. One of the best ways to please a customer that has made a purchase is to follow up with the individual over an email to rate their experience. This can provide you with some really good feedback on what the store or business can improve on. You can use Shopify emails to inform your subscribers of new discounts and/or new products available.

We have an awesome article that covers What is Customer Retention and goes into great detail about growing your business and encouraging returning buyers. Definitely a good read if you are interested.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @DramaRoc57.

Thanks for reaching out.

That's a great question! If you are a newer business a good method to satisfy your customers is to create discount codes. One of the best ways to please a customer that has made a purchase is to follow up with the individual over an email to rate their experience. This can provide you with some really good feedback on what the store or business can improve on. You can use Shopify emails to inform your subscribers of new discounts and/or new products available.

We have an awesome article that covers What is Customer Retention and goes into great detail about growing your business and encouraging returning buyers. Definitely a good read if you are interested.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waqarahmad
14 0 0

Hi @DramaRoc57 Hope you are doing well, If you want customer satisfaction on buying your product, I just found a better solution for this. Let's try this useful Shopify pay what you want app. This tool enables the setting of pricing rules for store items with specific attributes to maximize sales. Allow customers to add thinking price instead of displaying percentage discounts and fixed prices.

Check out the multiple features of Shopify name your price app.

Features of the Pay What You Want app

1. Set price limits by creating a range
  2. Product variations are also included
  3. Add a button for 'Ask Your Price'
  4. Messages for minimum and maximum prices
  5. Give customers the freedom to choose what they want to pay
  6. Add a 'Add to Cart' button to the cart or checkout

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

Trending Application in Shopify:

1. What you want to pay
2. WhatsApp Chat Order Support
3. Extendons VAT Dual Pricing