Printing Barcodes on Labels in Stocky

hstb
Shopify Partner
139 3 70

I'm using Dymo software to create a label template, upload to Stocky, almost all is good. However, the barcode is not displaying. At first it was only showing the numeric value for the barcode so I realized I have to use a "Barcode" field type in Dymo. Did that, now, no matter how large I make the field, I'm getting a message that barcode doesn't fit on the label. Anyone have any ideas how to display a scannable barcode?

Replies 7 (7)

ArthurB
Visitor
1 0 0

Try increasing the height. The default field provided by the label maker didn't work. Mine works at 1.35cm high

ConnectPOS
Shopify Partner
119 1 12

Have you try contacting their support? Maybe you missed some configuration.

Normally, the size of the label is fixed, if you can customize it, be careful with the dimensions.

Screenshot_1.png

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.
Wall
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi,

read: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/pos-classic/hardware/barcode-printer/dymo-label-so...

--> During your customizations in the Dymo Label software, select the supported style of barcode, Code 128 Auto.

hope this help

BillGodwin
Tourist
5 0 11

Why are we required to use Dymo printers?  They can hit a high DPI and struggle with any volume printing.  Is there any way to print with Zebra printers? 

opheliaswimwear
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi! Did you ever resolve?   We have Zebra price tag printer and I want to print directly from Stocky but it only says DYMO>   ughh....

Wall
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi, no way to print on zebra, we bought a dymo only to print from stocky. To print on zebra we use an app called Multi-label barcodes.

CMSC
Visitor
1 0 0

Hiya! We are looking into being able to print our barcode price tags directly from Stocky! How are u finding using the Dymo printer? Is it working well?