Solved

Purchased Card reader but not shipped as stated

Cedrickia
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I received an email from Shopify stating my card reader has shipped ( June 17) but when I track it, it hasn’t been shipped and it’s (June 20). It stated USPS is waiting for the package? I confused on what’s going on. Please Help! Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Cedrickia.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your card reader, or that the shipment status hasn't been updated since. According to the Shopify Hardware Store's FAQ, it is possible that your package is in the pre-shipment period. The pre-shipment period is essentially the handling time, and it can take anywhere between 3-5 days to start its travel. From there, you'll also want to take into account the delivery times, as the FAQ indicates different shipping times for the various regions. 

If the tracking status does not get updated after 5 days, then this is something that our Support team can look into for you. While I'm unable to help check on orders from the Shopify Hardware Store via the Community Forums, as we aren't able to authenticate merchant accounts this way. Nevertheless, our Support team can take the proper steps to check on your order status or get in touch directly with our Hardware team, and they'd be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know when our Support team can help track down your order. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Cedrickia.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your card reader, or that the shipment status hasn't been updated since. According to the Shopify Hardware Store's FAQ, it is possible that your package is in the pre-shipment period. The pre-shipment period is essentially the handling time, and it can take anywhere between 3-5 days to start its travel. From there, you'll also want to take into account the delivery times, as the FAQ indicates different shipping times for the various regions. 

If the tracking status does not get updated after 5 days, then this is something that our Support team can look into for you. While I'm unable to help check on orders from the Shopify Hardware Store via the Community Forums, as we aren't able to authenticate merchant accounts this way. Nevertheless, our Support team can take the proper steps to check on your order status or get in touch directly with our Hardware team, and they'd be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know when our Support team can help track down your order. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog