Have you recently received your retail stands from Shopify?

muttsonline
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello! wondering if anyone has recently ordered the retail stands and received them?  If so would you mind providing some feedback - and letting me know when you ordered and received?  

Thank you!

Replies 7 (7)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @muttsonline 

Welcome to the Shopify Community! While I can't speak to ordering a retail stand myself, I wanted to reach out and see if you've placed an order through our Hardware Store and are looking for an update? 

If yes, did you receive an order confirmation with any further details, or a shipping confirmation? If you haven't received any updates, or confirmations for an order you placed, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team so we can look into your order and do our best to provide you with an update. 

If you haven't placed an order yet, I can see on the Hardware Store that the iPad retail stands are currently on back order, and we're expecting more to arrive this month. The Hardware Store will be updated once the stock has arrived.

Let me know if there is any specific information I can help you with! I'd be happy to help. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Cwink21
Visitor
2 0 0

I purchased my stands back in June. At that time it stated that they were back ordered until July. July changed to August. August changed to not show a month anymore and just says backordered.It has been 5 months and I still have not received my stands. All Shopify can tell me is that they are backordered and every date they give me comes and goes. 

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @Cwink21 

Thanks for joining the thread. I'm sorry to hear about the delays you've had with your retail stands order. I appreciate you updating the thread here to let other users know your experience. 

As we know, supply chains worldwide are are being delayed by COVID-19 and Shopify too is seeing the impacts of this. Regardless of this, I completely understand your frustration surrounding these delays. At this time, it is estimated that the retail stands should be arriving this month, November 2021 for both the US and Canada.

We really appreciate your patience thus far in waiting for your stands to arrive. Of course, you can certainly choose to cancel any back ordered items from any kits or bundles as well as individually at any time. If you'd like to do this, please reach out to our Support team directly to make this request. Otherwise, hopefully sitting tight for a little bit longer means your stands will be arriving shortly, thanks again for your patience over the past several months. 

As well, thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback. I will be submitting some feedback on your behalf to our team regarding back ordered items in our Hardware Store and making sure we are as transparent as possible on updates. 

Lawson_Thalmann
Shopify Partner
76 0 64

@Cwink21 I ordered in May and received a couple weeks ago, so hopefully they'll arrive soon for you. Unfortunately, I need more now and am using various stands from Amazon in the meantime. I do know they are redeveloping the stand so not sure how many more they even have of the current version. 

Cwink21
Visitor
2 0 0
I just received 2 I ordered in August today, but still haven’t received the 4 I ordered in June, which is a little disappointing. 🤷‍♀️
muttsonline
Tourist
6 0 2
Thanks for info and sorry you are also still waiting! Would you mind
telling me what size stands you are waiting for?

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Thanks everyone for joining the thread and sharing your updates and experiences here.

I'm glad to hear you've received two of the stands Cwink21, but appreciate the disappointment surrounding still missing the four you ordered in June. When was the last time you reached out to our Support team about your order? Feel free to reach out to our Support team and they can take a quick look for you to see if there are any updates, if you haven't already done so recently. 

Thanks again all for your updates and patience, much appreciated.