Why can't I return my unused Shopify card reader?

gitai
Tourist
3 0 1

I just purchased a Shopify Card reader less than 30 days ago.  I went to return it and it says they can't be returned.  It's still in the box, never touched.  Does anyone know why?

Replies 3 (3)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @gitai,

I'll be happy to help you out with this.

At Shopify, we do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes a product is just not right. Did you receive a faulty product? If so, we do ship replacements for defective card readers.

As long as your order is within the 30-Day return policy timeframe, you are able to submit a return request for a refund although Audio Jacks, Chip & Swipes & physical gift cards are not returnable at this stage.

Please see the Return Policy for each region below:

If you did not receive the items that you ordered or are missing items that were supposed to come with your hardware, please reach out to the Shopify support team at retail-support@shopify.com or via the contact page here.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

gitai
Tourist
3 0 1
I need a return label, can u email me one?
Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

@gitai,

As long as your return adheres to the requirements described above, follow these steps to return your product(s):

• Please fill out the return form at https://hardware.shopify.co.nz/returns.

• After reviewing your return form, we will email you a return label.

• Print out the return label and securely attach it to a suitable shipping carton.

If you would like to follow up on your return form, we’ll need to access your account securely with our live authentication methods to proceed. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

All the best,

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog