Can someone provide feedback on my Shopify store for better sales?

MedretailLLC
5 0 0

I am coachable, and open to constructive criticism. Especially, if it going to help me grow. Can someone please review my store and give me guidance on how to get sells please and thank you. https://www.medreetail.com/

Replies 4 (4)

Roostcollection
Pathfinder
97 1 91

Hello, Site looks good, Two things for me stand out. Home page initial image is to large and very dark, in contrast the rest of your site is lite and bright. try removing the background or another image with different background.

Second, this is just me but I don't like site that everything is on sale. To me it seems cheap. Chinese knock offs.Just me though.

MedretailLLC
5 0 0

Ok perfect thank you so much.

MarkRoss
Explorer
60 8 17

Hi,

Your store looks professional,

I like your sticky NavBar and that products have option like count and colors

I think you are in the Time when you should combine popups with Newsletter or discount. In Addition You have lot and great products It's time to filter client best match product for him.

I made pop up to my website and a smart menu that shows different order for each user with Twik.io 

I think you should try it out

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @MedretailLLC, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'shop' category of the header menu.

- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.