Can I view and manage customer reviews on Shopify?

CBIBEMMA
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi guys.  On Etsy I receive loads of lovely reviews that I get notified about and that myself and all my customers can read but on Shopify I can’t see one of them … or on my package are they not available? If they are could some one push me in the right direction?! Thank you in advance for any help x Emma x

Replies 2 (2)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @CBIBEMMA

You could absolutely add reviews to your store by using our free Product Reviews app.

How you add the Product Reviews app to your store does depend on the theme you are using, so please bear that in mind:

07-55-31361-33898What's cool too is that you can use the app to import your reviews from Etsy!

The way that product reviews work is that only your customers who visit your store will be able to give a review on the product, so it might also be a good idea to encourage customers to leave more reviews by prompting them to do so in your email marketing. You could use Shopify Email for your marketing campaigns, or you could include it in your order confirmation notification that customers receive after placing their order.

I hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Susan_MonimoApp
Shopify Partner
35 0 3

Hi @CBIBEMMA ,

Susan here from Monimo review app.

I would like to let you know that you can use the Monimo app https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer

With Monimo you can easily import reviews from Etsy in just a few clicks. You can adjust all import options and the way your reviews will look like. Also, once you have imported reviews from Etsy, you can turn on the autopilot option to automatically update your reviews.

Our team is here for you for all additional questions, you can contact us at support@shopbooster.co.

Member of Monimo Family