Does Shopify provide a report showing peak sales times in stores?

ShelleyRobi
Tourist
7 0 1

I am wondering if Shopify (like Shopkeep) has a report that shows the best times of the day that sales go through your brick and mortar throughout the month or week. If anyone has info, please pass it on.

Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

BetterReportsT
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi @ShelleyRobi ,

Tiia here from Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. We can create a custom report for you that shows when peak sales occur at your locations during the day, week, month, etc.

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll have access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email (as Excel, csv, or pdf) or Google Drive at set frequencies.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

What do you think? 

andyknorr
Excursionist
16 1 0

In Shopify go to the Reports menu and there is a report called Sales Over Time - in which you can select a Date Range then Group By "Hour of Day"., this gives your sales over time.

Shopify__Sales_over_time.jpg

thequiltbag
Visitor
2 0 1

Is there a subscription level that this report shows up in?  I'm not seeing it in my report options at "basic" or "Shopify".