Solved

Are Shopify POS hardware and integrated payment terminals available in Europe?

PatrickDyrholm
Visitor
1 0 0

Is there any plans for rolling out the POS hardware in Europe, specifically in Denmark?

We use Shopify POS and a third party payment terminal which does not integrate with the POS.

Alternatively is there any third party payment terminals that integrate with the POS?

We use Worldline/Bambora today but would like something that integrates with the POS.

Any help would be useful, thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@PatrickDyrholm 

We have received requests to launch our hardware store to store owners based in Europe; however, we do not have a timeframe for when or if the hardware store will be launched in your region. Should this be something we're able to offer in the future then we'll ensure an announcement is made to store owners using the POS in Europe. 

In the meantime, sourcing the supported hardware from third-party vendors will be the best workaround. In terms of payment processing, using an external reader is the only supported method until the hardware store is launched in your region as only Shopify card readers will provide direct integration to the POS system. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@PatrickDyrholm 

We have received requests to launch our hardware store to store owners based in Europe; however, we do not have a timeframe for when or if the hardware store will be launched in your region. Should this be something we're able to offer in the future then we'll ensure an announcement is made to store owners using the POS in Europe. 

In the meantime, sourcing the supported hardware from third-party vendors will be the best workaround. In terms of payment processing, using an external reader is the only supported method until the hardware store is launched in your region as only Shopify card readers will provide direct integration to the POS system. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog