Varient not changing in dropdown when picture is selected

Sunny18
3 0 0
Can anyone help with getting my varients to change when selecting the picture. Im finding my customers are swiping through the lics instead of dropdown and the dropdown isn’t changing... helppp
Replies 5 (5)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

Hello @Sunny18,

Can you please share your store url

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Sunny18
3 0 0
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

@Sunny18,

Are you talking about color dropdown?

I have checked your site and its working

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Sunny18
3 0 0
When you click on the picture, the drop down doesnt auto change to the varient your looking at.
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

@Sunny18,

This is the theme customization work.

Hire any expert for this.

If you need any help then  please mail us at pallavi@oscprofessionals.com