Solved

where does shopify show it products one your store is set up?

ezzmax
Tourist
4 0 2

where does shopify advertise the products? after you are finished with your store?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@ezzmax 

Great question! Shopify does not market the products you sell as we do not have a hand in your day-to-day operations. Marketing would need to be something the business owner does to help drive traffic and sales to their website. 

There are several ways to market your business, which can be free marketing such as SEO or Instagram/Facebook engagement or paid marketing such as Facebook/Instagram/Google ads, influencers, and blog mentions. How you market will be determined where you connect with your target audience (your primary customer group). You can determine this by creating a marketing plan for your business. 

Normally, I would recommend starting with building your brand on social media. You can do this by creating content for your social media pages and engaging with your customers through hashtags. You can also write a blog for your business if you think it's applicable. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@ezzmax 

Great question! Shopify does not market the products you sell as we do not have a hand in your day-to-day operations. Marketing would need to be something the business owner does to help drive traffic and sales to their website. 

There are several ways to market your business, which can be free marketing such as SEO or Instagram/Facebook engagement or paid marketing such as Facebook/Instagram/Google ads, influencers, and blog mentions. How you market will be determined where you connect with your target audience (your primary customer group). You can determine this by creating a marketing plan for your business. 

Normally, I would recommend starting with building your brand on social media. You can do this by creating content for your social media pages and engaging with your customers through hashtags. You can also write a blog for your business if you think it's applicable. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ezzmax
Tourist
4 0 2

Than you very much.