I need a card reader for my markets, and I cant tell whether the chipper 2x or the tap and chip are the best. Both run with android, now, and the chipper swipes, unlike the tap and chip. These versions are both so new that I am not seeing any reviews on how well they work. I have a used tap and chip that works 90% of the time. I have put the other 10% down to being used, but I did see one recent post from someone who had the same problem with 3 of them. How about others? Any experience? Guidance on choosing between the two?
Thanks in advance.