Why did my POS hardware order get cancelled on its own?

karencc
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi all,

I purchased few shopify POS hardware through shopify website 2 weeks ago. I received an invoice after i placed the order. No updates or confirmation emails received till today. Today i chat with someone online on the shopfiy web and he said my order was cancelled by myself and was already refunded. I didnt cancel the order nor received a refund.  the live assistant kept saying the order is already refunded and i can purchase those hardwares again. Can anyone please help me out. Very disappointed and frustrated as i just paid $500 for a shopify annual pos fee as well 

Reply 1 (1)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1677 109 219

Hi, @karencc!

I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your hardware store order. If the order was in fact cancelled, it could take a few business days for the refund to process. However, you should be receiving updates via email regarding the order status.

For security reasons, I won't be able to look up your account or your order from here, but our team via the Shopify Help Center should be able to investigate to find out why the order was cancelled, or at least escalate your case to the Retail Support team if they aren't able to view the order details. If you have the Shopify POS app, you can also contact the Retail Support team directly by tapping More > Support > Contact support.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog