Why is my POS buy one get one coupon not functioning?

MattMD
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

We have a discount code right now for a BTSBOGO20. It works on the website but on POS the app says "invalid discount code". Even when the "point of sale" sales channel is selected the discount code is not working. Please help.

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1674 170 271

Hi, @MattMD 
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

To troubleshoot the discount code issue on the POS app, ensure that the discount applies to all items in the cart and continue attempting to add the code. Review the discount settings to confirm that they are correctly applied across all items, and consider checking for any specific restrictions or conditions that might be preventing the code from being accepted on the POS system. If the problem persists, we would be more than happy to continue assisting you through our Help Center. To access our live support, you can ask the Virtual Shopify Assistant to "contact support." It will guide you on the next steps to connect with a team member who can provide further assistance tailored to your account.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog