Development discussions around Shopify APIs
We would like to start developing a Shopify APP which allows our APP user's visitors to switch to a mobile APP browsing experience on our own APP.
1. Visitors to the Shopify site will be determined by region and if from certain regions will be shown an APP link to switch to the APP on landing page
2. Visitors when viewing the cart from certain regions will be shown a different checkout button which links them to the mobile APP (3rd party)
3. Orders will be synced back to Shopify through Order API
- Can we do this as a public app?
- Do we need to be a sales channel app?
- Can the above be done using existing APIs?
- Is it possible to modify checkout pages to also do customization for certain regions for non-Plus merchants?
Thanks in advanced
Have you created a collection on your online store and experienced an issue with adding yo...
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...
Your online store speed can enhance your store’s discoverability, boost conversion rates a...