Solved

402 {"errors":"Unavailable Shop"}

ArchitechproOU
Shopify Partner
99 2 15

x-request-id: 

5b7252d6-85ce-4493-a3d7-6b63e8f170b7

Status: 402 Payment Required, but according to our partner admin, store installed our app on April 28, 2021, and the app has not been uninstalled, no payment is required (the app has a free plan). What is causing such strange behavior of the API?

Accepted Solution (1)

csam
Shopify Staff (Retired)
267 40 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ArchitechproOU 

Thanks for providing the x-request-id field with your inquiry! I had a look through the logs just to make sure everything was working as intended. This status is meant to indicate that the shop is not currently active, so you won't be able to access it via the API. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

csam
Shopify Staff (Retired)
267 40 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ArchitechproOU 

Thanks for providing the x-request-id field with your inquiry! I had a look through the logs just to make sure everything was working as intended. This status is meant to indicate that the shop is not currently active, so you won't be able to access it via the API. 

ArchitechproOU
Shopify Partner
99 2 15

Hi @csam 
Thanks for providing a reply! At a first look it seemed to be logical, but we have checked further, and the shop is currently active and has the app installed.

The app is https://apps.shopify.com/callback-request and the shop is xy2020.myshopify.com
Can you please verify this further for us on your end?

csam
Shopify Staff (Retired)
267 40 51

Hi @ArchitechproOU 

I'm not able to access the shop status without authorization from the shop owner. I would suggest you reach to them and have them contact support if there is a mismatch between their shop's status and the response you're receiving to your request.