FROM CACHE - en_header

500 Internal Server Error responses from /admin/checkouts.json endpoint

Joshua_Karstend
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I'm receiving 500 "Internal Server Error" responses when I try to query the /admin/checkouts.json endpoint.

Who can I talk to at Shopify to notify them about this issue on their end?

Replies 4 (4)
Jason
Shopify Expert
10959 196 2213

You're getting this error when using the Sales Channel SDK? 

The Checkout API is only for use with the Sales Channel SDK. It is not possible to use it to create a new checkout for an individual store - for that you can use our JavascriptiOS, or Android SDKs.

★ I jump on these forums in my free time to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work. http://freakdesign.com.au ★
Joshua_Karstend
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

No, I'm just using the Checkout API to GET checkouts. I'm successfully replicating hundreds of checkouts until the endpoint returns a 500 "Internal Server Error".

Yiannis
1 0 0

We are also experiencing a similar issue. We are seeing intermittent 500s when making requests to the "/admin/orders.json" API endpoint. Retrying doesn't seem to help. This started happening in the last month, and curiously enough its only happening consistently for one of our clients.

Ertan_D_
1 0 0

We are consistently getting Internal Server Error on the /admin/checkouts.json endpoint for one of our customers.

We do not see any errors on the /admin/orders.json endpoint for that customer, and we do not see any errors on the /admin/checkouts.json for other customers.