Accepted application charges will now be automatically transitioned into an active state

veeni_Dev
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I am getting in my app :

1)Accepted application charges will now be automatically transitioned into an active state. View change

2)remove force ssl from shop html 

veeni_Dev_0-1630670253742.png

Please let me know how do I fix these issue

Replies 6 (6)

Luke_K
Shopify Staff
402 66 98

Hey @veeni_Dev 

Is your app relying on unversioned API calls to default to the latest stable API version by chance? We recommend you update your calls to the latest stable API version every quarter (docs) and don't rely on unversioned API calls.  So for example, updating the calls to  {{SHOP}}admin/api/2021-07/recurring_application_charges.jsonwould be recommended. 

Clicking the 'view change' part in the API Health dashboard will help you understand the change too - for example In the latest release of Shopify's REST API Version 2021-07, we deprecated the force_ssl field on the Shop Resource. You can read a little more about here. That field is now deprecated as all requests use HTTPS by default. 

Please note also that if you update to versioned API calls, please note that  after you remove any deprecated calls from an app(docs), the app's status will continue to show up as "Fix by (date)" until 30 days after the last deprecated call was made. Hope that helps!

| Shopify |
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
dynamicdreamz1
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I am getting the following error message  for my APP, I am 100% sure I am not making any API calls to shop.json end point from the code, Even though every time I install the app it shows this error

The force_ssl field has been removed from the Shop REST Admin API. View change

Can you please help to fix this ASAP

SagarNagendra
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

Sure...Please Contact sagar.nagendra@akunatech.com

SagarNagendra
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

Hi @veeni_Dev  did you find any solution. 

veeni_Dev
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

This is what I am getting :

Accepted application charges will now be automatically transitioned into an active state. View change

SagarNagendra
Shopify Partner
7 0 3
Did you find the solution or please contact sagar.nagendra@akunatech.com