Access unit_price and unit_price_measurement via REST API

Solved
HunkyBill
Shopify Expert
4549 48 509

That is cool and all, but for sure this is a situation where one should strive to have this be 0% App and 100% built into Shopify, using nothing more than Liquid and Javascript. Now that it is established that unit prices are supported in at least a few countries too, that is for certain something that could be rolled out to everyone. As usual, the trickiest part of the equation remains tiered pricing where the more you buy, the cheaper it gets, or, for some industries anyway, the dimensions affect price in ways that are not so easy to pull off. It remains true though, that even in those cases one can easily capture dimensions, and alter pricing, and ultimately get orders flowing, without using external App code.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
RM7
2 0 0

Hello, I also need this feature urgently or possibility to set unit prices via csv upload.

0 Likes
jurek
1 0 0

I am new to Shopify opening a online grocery store (in germany). So the feature is available but not accessable via the API.
I have a few thousand products so doing it manually is not an option. This feature is kind of crutial to migrate from WooCommerce to Shopify.
So API accessability of unitPriceMeasurement pls!

There are some duplicates of this question actually:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-APIs-SDKs/Cannot-find-unitPriceMeasurement-field-in-GraphQL-...

0 Likes
Benja
1 0 0

II am a noob and have lost days trying to find a solution. Is manual update the only option? No CSV import? I need to update 5000 + SKUs regularly. Please help.
Should I migrate to Woocommerce? I need to find a solution fast. 

0 Likes
EYOND
2 0 5

@Josh Could you please give us an update on this? The feature seems to be urgently needed by some users.

Hißlinger
Tourist
3 0 5

Yes, we also need this urgently ;-´(

Gabe
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
4738 720 1149

Hey Folks!

If you are not a German or French store and you need the Unit_Price Feature activated in your store we can activate that manually in the backend.

Simply let us know here or send us a ticket asking for the feature to be activated in the backend and we can do that.

Best,

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog

0 Likes
EYOND
2 0 5

@Gabe this feature is already enabled in our shopify admin area. However, we need this fields to be adjustable via the API.

Hißlinger
Tourist
3 0 5

Yes, please make this accessible via the REST API.

Currently it can only be set manually and with over 5,000 items at our site this is simply a disaster as this is a legal requirement in Germany.

simonhaenisch
Tourist
7 0 10

I'm maintaining an app and we also need to be able to retrieve `unit_price` and `unit_price_measurement` for each variant from the Admin REST API, specifically the `GET products.json` endpoint. It's a legal requirement in Germany to provide these for certain types of products.

It would be great if this was at least added to the Product API response, which is a backwards-compatible change. Being able to set this via the API also seems important for shop owners however is not a priority in our use case.

0 Likes