Address cannot be any of the domains

enriqueatoms
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm trying to create a Webhook on a store but a message appears saying

"Address cannot be any of the domains:"

And then a list of domains on which the domain I'm trying to use for the Webhook is included. There was already a Webhook on that same store with that same address so, I have no clue why it's not working anymore. I've tried creating Webhooks with that address in other stores and it has worked. I've contacted Shopify Support and they reset the domain configuration, but it didn't work. I've made sure the address has an SSL certificate configured properly and it has.

In conclusion, I have no clue what's going on here. I've made everything in my hands to try and solve the issue, but with no success whatsoever.

Replies 4 (4)

mikedasilva
Shopify Staff (Retired)
61 7 12

Hi,

Can you DM the shop domain along with the address you are trying to subscribe for us to look at?

Thanks 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

enriqueatoms
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks, I've sent you that info via DM.

mikedasilva
Shopify Staff (Retired)
61 7 12

You can't subscribe to webhooks using a destination host that is registered as a domain of your shop. Check your domains configured for your shop and ensure that you aren't trying to use one that's listed there when subscribing to your webhooks.

To resolve, simply remove that domain from the Domains page

Cheers,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

tomerof
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi,

I'm getting the same error.

for example my store domain is: mystore.com

and the app that uses the webhooks on the subdomain: sync.mystore.com
I have tried to change the domain to completely something else and it dosen't work.
the endpoint have to be active at the moment of registration ?