Solved

API connection for archived orders

SestraFood
4 0 0

Hi, 

At this moment I've setup and API connection for importing my orders into an excel sheet. 

But what I noticed is that when an order is archived it's not visible. 

That why I would like to setup a connection where I can view in excel all the orders with the different status (open, archived, cancelled, ...)

Is their someone who can help me with this? 

Thanks,

Accepted Solution (1)

Luke_K
Shopify Staff
402 66 98

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SestraFood 

Thanks for getting in touch! If you're looking for archived orders, in REST you could call a GET for example to orders.json?status=closed which would give you a store's orders that show as 'archived' in the Shopify Admin. There's a closed_at timestamp present on the orders object too. Feel free to check out the docs here that will show you what status(s) you can GET. Hope that helps!

| Shopify |
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Luke_K
Shopify Staff
402 66 98

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SestraFood 

Thanks for getting in touch! If you're looking for archived orders, in REST you could call a GET for example to orders.json?status=closed which would give you a store's orders that show as 'archived' in the Shopify Admin. There's a closed_at timestamp present on the orders object too. Feel free to check out the docs here that will show you what status(s) you can GET. Hope that helps!

| Shopify |
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
SestraFood
4 0 0
Thanks for the feedback. Instead of 'closed' I know used 'any' and looks that all orders are shown now.
SestraFood
4 0 0

Now I can see all the orders but it's limited to 50 records. I've tried several options with adding 'limit' to the url but nothings seems to work. 

Is their also a solution for how I can extend this qty to all?