API is there an api app that I can use to access my wholesaler for dropshipping

Lamillross
2 0 0

Hello,

Is there an app for API automation with my wholesaler who is not a part of Alibaba or the other dropshippers?  Does Shopify have one similar to Alibaba's platform?

Thanks, Lori

Replies 3 (3)
csam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
267 40 43

Hi @Lamillross 

Shopify has a few different apps that provide dropshipping services. You can have a look in our App Store here: https://apps.shopify.com/browse/sourcing-and-selling-products-dropshipping

CS | API Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

Lamillross
2 0 0

Hello,

Thank you for your response.  I wanted to use a private app to access my drop shipper because they are not alibaba, etc.  Would I be able to do this myself just using Shopify integrations?  If there is one, how do I begin?

Thanks Lori

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
155 10 24

Hi @Lamillross,

You'd most likely need the help of a developer if you'd like an API that can access 2 different platforms to sync your orders.

However, I'd like to offer you Spocket for we have an Alibaba integration that might be similar to what you need.

You can surely sign up using this link. We do offer a 14-day free trial to test things out, find items you’d most likely import and sell, and see how everything goes. We also provide 24/7 customer support via chat if you have questions or email us at support@spocket.co.

We look forward to working with you!

Grace and the Spocket team