Api limitation in shopify

yovel
31 0 0

The api limitation regard the checkout is also for shopify plus or only the regular shopify?

ty

Replies 5 (5)

_JCC_
Shopify Staff
200 27 55

@yovel , 

Happy to help you out with this. Are you speaking about the checkout API for REST Checkout (sales channel)  and or the StoreFront API?

Regards,

John

John C | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

yovel
31 0 0

Hi 

Both ..

yovel
31 0 0

As well if the limitation is only for spesific type or spesific level?(means API level 1-2-3-4 ) 

I dont have coding knowledge but as you can see im trying to understand if there is a way to p-a-s-s this limitation

ty

yovel
31 0 0

Someone has an answer?

_JCC_
Shopify Staff
200 27 55

Hey @yovel,

Sorry for not responding sooner. I'm not completely sure what the ask is, so I thought I'd share some info about checkout throttling for both REST and StoreFront API to help move the discussion along.

For sales channel apps using the REST checkout API, information regarding checkout throttling and polling can be found here.

The StoreFront API will receive throttled responses in the event of heavy checkout load as documented here, but unlike the REST Checkout API does not have a polling mechanism.

Hope this helps provide some clarity, and as always if you have any other questions let me know.

Regards,

John

John C | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog