Change Polaris Textfield size

kdesh3
4 0 0

I'm trying to use Shopify Polaris's textfields, but I have been unable to change the size of them. How do you modify the size of the textfield component? 

Replies 4 (4)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
10963 1750 2223

@kdesh3 ,

Share the screenshot and URL please.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
kdesh3
4 0 0

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 7.42.58 PM.png

it looks like this, I want it to be smaller and not take up the full width of the card. How do I do that? 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
10963 1750 2223

@kdesh3 ,

Please share the store URL.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
10963 1750 2223

@kdesh3 ,

Use this extraTight for text field size.

oscprofessional_0-1650493675203.png