Solved

Create a carrier service with GraphQL

destpat
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Hello,

I'm currently devlopping shopify embed application for a warehouse. I need a customer from different shop can choose my delivery offer code. I have already do this with shopify rest API  https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/carrierservice. But my new application is boilerplate by shopify-app-cli, and i use only GraphQL, it is possible to add a carrier service using Shopify GraphQL API ? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Josh
Shopify Staff
1134 84 233

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @destpat , 

At this time it is not possible to create a carrier service with the GraphQL Admin API. It can only be done with the REST API. This seems like an oversight to me though, so I've logged a request to add mutations so that you'll be able to. 

Josh | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Josh
Shopify Staff
1134 84 233

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @destpat , 

At this time it is not possible to create a carrier service with the GraphQL Admin API. It can only be done with the REST API. This seems like an oversight to me though, so I've logged a request to add mutations so that you'll be able to. 

Josh | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JoshuaCS
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello, any update on this? Is it creating a carrier service with the GraphQL API still impossible?

patrickwhardy
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Any update on this? I need the same feature.

deldrid1
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

@Josh - Any updates on this?  Even in the 2021-04 Release Candidate I still don't see how this is possible over a year later.

Thank you!

EugeneKim
Shopify Partner
60 3 27

@Josh is there an update on this? Any kind of response would be appreciated

Parcel_Intellig
Shopify Partner
107 1 49

@Josh ^bump on this again 🙂 I feel this is an important mutation now as merchants have multiple shipping profiles and this is needed for apps to add themselves to shipping profiles automatically other than the 'general shipping profile'.

It will go a long way for merchant usability.

andrewgleason
Tourist
3 0 0

@Josh is there any update on this?  it's been 3 years