Faire Orders not appearing in Orders REST Admin API endpoint

Teague_Harvey
Tourist
8 1 1

Hello,

My shopify store is integrated with Faire. On the internal storefront website, we can see Faire orders under the 'Orders' page - however, when I query the Orders REST endpoint (https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/orders/order), I do not see the Faire orders. Does anyone know if it is possible to access the Faire orders via the API? 

Cheers,

Teague

Replies 3 (3)
_JB
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 99 211

Hey @Teague_Harvey,

If you're using an API key/token from a private, custom, or public (non-sales channel) app then all orders from the last 60 days should be accessible. If you're using an API key from a sales channel app, the response will only include orders created by your sales channel.

Note also that the order API only returns open (not archived) orders by default. If the Faire orders are showing as archived in the admin, you'll need to use status=any or status=closed in your call.

JB | Solutions Engineer @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

Teague_Harvey
Tourist
8 1 1

Hi JB,
Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately, that hasn't worked so far. We're using a private, non sales channel app, and I make the request with the 'status=any' parameter; however, the Faire orders still do not appear in the response. 

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
Teague

Thomas_Lang1
Shopify Partner
213 6 43

Hi,

How are you connecting faire with shopify?

Our marketplace order connector is currently running a beta with a faire connection, where you can:

• import faire orders into your shopify store
  • keep inventory in sync with faire
  • syncing track  & trace to faire

if you are interested in getting an extended trial let me know 🙂

Software Developer | Owner of Tom IT - We build shopify apps
Marketplace Order Connector | Amazon bol.com & Walmart DSV
Product Inventory Information | Geolocation, Store Pickup & More

Order Related Documents | Link Documents to Products Or Countries